Tea that tastes GOOD & does GOOD
I really enjoyed the variety of teas I received and the bag the teas came in was beautiful! I love that this company gives back to the local community too.
Nepal Tea Sampler Collection
Loved all the tea samples except the non- caffeinated/caffeinated ones with "added spices" - I feel these added spices ruin the natural flavor of the tea.
Would prefer they are not added
I enjoyed the two teas that I have tried so far, the Kumari Gold & Kathmandu Cosmos. They have a smooth flavor but for the black tea I prefer a longer steep. See my full review in Instagram. @rfkosi
I really love tea. And these are amazing- aroma, the color, the taste. Begin your day with these tea- i dont know if this is only me but good tea elevates my mood. And these tea does that for me.very good, Highly recommended.
One Bag. Entire Tea Collection.
Can’t decide which flavor to get? Don’t worry, Nepal Tea has got you! This loose tea sampler gift collection features our entire tea collection, giving you a taste of each flavor from our wide range of products. From the strong, robust flavors and spiced teas to delicately flavored ones, find the perfect taste to match your liking.
With this loose tea leaves sampler travel pouch, you’ll get to taste our 14 varieties of tea (2 in tea bags and 12 Loose-Leaf). You will receive
- Ganesha Green - Ganesha Green is a fine pluck, medium-bodied with prominent marine flavors, such as kelp and seaweed.
- Kanchanjangha Verde - Our premium green tea that undergoes minimal oxidation in tea processing. It helps in retaining the plant's natural appearance and color. It also preserves the healthy properties of the plant.
- Silver Yeti - For the more discerning tea drinker, a subtle and smooth tea with hints of floral aromas and flavors that linger long after the cup has finished.
- White Prakash - The superior quality white tea prepared by Kanchanjngha Tea Estate (KTE). White Tea is considered the healthiest of all teas. This is primarily because it is made from the baby plant only in a special time in the spring and undergoes virtually no processing.
- Kanchanjangha Noir - A distinct brisk flavor with a deep and vibrant reddish-brown infusion. The high elevation of the tea bushes results in a fresh fruity/ flowery aroma with hints of caramel. The malty flavors and taste notes such as raisins and dark chocolate are prominent in all flushes of KTE black tea.
- Kumari Gold - A medium to full-bodied tea with caramel, and baked fruit flavors, and a long-lasting finish. Bright golden liquor.
- Shangri-La Oolong - A stylish and spicy full-bodied tea with biscuity aromas and smooth tannins. Tending towards green aromas and black flavors, this oolong will intrigue both experts and beginners.
Buddha's Blend - A well-rounded white tea blend that will bring peace to the mind and restore the soul. Includes coriander, cardamom, orange peel, cinnamon, cinnamon bark, Sichuan pepper, ginger, cloves, rose petals and bachelor's buttons petals.
- Nepali Breakfast - A blend of Orthodox, CTC teas, and our special masala spice mix. Experience the color of CTC, flavors of Orthodox with the ‘zing’ of the home-made spice mix.
- Kathmandu Cosmos - Our special spiced chai is an Ayurvedic blend of our finest golden tips tea with a flavorful homemade spice mix. A sweet and spicy heritage!
- Lemongrass - Organic Lemongrass tea features bright and fragrant notes of lemon and completes your palate with a clean finish. One can also use the lemongrass while cooking to add a tangy hint!
- Golden Milk - The turmeric in the Organic Golden milk allows a fragrant spice to shine, while notes of cinnamon balances the spices with a mild, delicate sweetness.
- Kathmandu Cosmos Herbal - Our special spiced chai is an Ayurvedic blend of our flavorful homemade spice mix. A sweet and spicy heritage without any caffeine!
Nepal Tea’s Sampler Travel Pouch comes in individually hand-sewn purses made by locals with disabilities. We strive to create local and international demand for these pouches to empower these people to make these bags and create a better living for themselves. You don’t only get great tasting tea leaves set, you also get a unique reusable purse.
We also aim to support farmers as well as consumers by directly bringing tea from Nepal and eliminating middlemen from the supply chain. We want to make an impact, not in words, but in action, hence we support different causes and projects that help benefit the environment and the less fortunate.
With every single purchase of Nepal Tea, we support farmers in several ways
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.